Judhur Naturals – Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
About the product
- The Judhur Naturals Cold Pressed Coconut Oil is extracted from the freshly harvested Coconuts, which are 100% pure and natural.
- The oil undergoes the cold pressing technology which helps in preserving and retaining the necessary nutrients, along with the real aroma and flavor.
- Along with being cold-pressed, the oil is unbleached and unrefined which ensures its originality and natural goodness.
- It is praised globally for its numerous health benefits, including its anti-microbial and antioxidant properties.
- Cold-pressed coconut oil can be used for a variety of purposes. Internally as well as externally. It can be used for cooking, consuming in raw form, for applying on the skin and hair, for baby care.
Ingredients: Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
The Cold Pressed Coconut Oil is 100% pure and natural that is prepared from high quality and freshly harvested coconuts. It contains medium-chain fatty acids which can add moisture to dry skin. It also contains Medium Chain Triglycerides which are used to raise good cholesterol levels. Coconut Oil has been praised for its numerous health benefits by people around the world, for centuries.
- It encourages Fat Burning/ Weight Loss
- Works as a quick source of energy
- May help reduce seizures
- Controls hunger
- Boosts Skin Health Immensely
- Protects and fixes the Hair
- Improves Oral Health
- It May help control symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Aids in Liver Health
Uses of Coconut Oil
- Hair Care: Coconut Oil is extensively used for hair care since it has deep conditioning properties. It also offers the essential proteins necessary for revamping and healing damaged hair. Regular massaging coconut oil on your head can assure that your scalp is dandruff-free.
- Skin Care: Coconut Oil has natural moisturizing and anti-aging properties that make it extremely beneficial for the skin, it makes the skin more supple and smooth. It is known to treat several skin problems such as Eczema, Dermatitis, Dry Skin, Burns, and Psoriasis
- Coconut oil for Cooking: Coconut oil has a plethora of uses in the Indian kitchen, mostly in the tropical states of India. It is impeccably apt for sautéing, roasting and frying. It gives an exotic taste and great texture to food along with making it extremely nutritious.
- Body Care: Massaging with Coconut Oil helps in improving blood circulation, lubrication of the internal organs, joints, and bones. It also improves the quality of sleep. Mixing coconut oil with some salt and your favorite essential oils can lead to a fantastic smelling DIY body scrub too.
- Oil Pulling: It is an ancient practice that improves Oral hygiene. It helps to combat harmful bacteria, reduces bad breath, prevents dental cavities, and promotes gum health.
Overall, if you’re tired of buying a lot of products to address different health or dietary concerns, chances are, regardless of what the problem is, coconut oil can be the all-in-one product you’re looking for.