Judhur Naturals Kalonji/Black Seed Oil
About the Product
- Kalonji, also known as a black seed, which goes with the botanical name Nigella sativa, is a flowering plant that grows in the regions native to southwest Asia.
- The Kalonji oil is extracted from the seeds of the Nigella Sativa plant, which are then cold pressed to retain their nutritional value. It is 100% Chemical Free.
- It is a popular Ayurvedic Herb that is known for its powerful curing and healing properties for centuries. It is believed to be the cure for all ailments.
- Kalonji/ Black Seed oil has been shown to have antioxidant properties, which can help relieve inflammation inside the body and on the skin.
- It is an amber-colored oil that is used for cooking, body massages, and in various body treatments.
Ingredients: Cold Pressed Kalonji/ Black Seed Oil
The Kalonji/Black Seed Oil contains a plethora of vital nutrients and vitamins which are extremely beneficial in countless ways. It has several favorable properties like Anti-inflammatory, Anti-bacterial, Anti-Spasmodic, etc. Numerous studies over-time have chronicled several key findings on the benefits of Kalonji Oil.
- It Reduces Blood Pressure
- It Reduces High Cholesterol
- Treats Acne
- Hydrates Hair
- Helps in Would Healing
- Controls Psoriasis
- Improves Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Prevents Diabetes
- Boosts Memory
- Wards off bacteria
These are only a few, out of the many benefits that lie within the Kalonji/ Blackseed Oil. However, despite its endless beneficial properties, Kalonji oil should not replace prescription treatment.