Kashmiri Saffron – Judhur Naturals
About the product
- The Judhur Naturals Kashmiri Saffron, or popularly known as Kesar, is cultivated, and harvested in the Kareva region, which are the highlands of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Kashmiri Saffron is known to be the sweetest and the most precious spice of the world
- It contains a variety of plant compounds that make it extremely rich in antioxidants and regulates metabolic functions in the body
- Saffron has been known to treat various kinds of illnesses since ancient times.
- It is 100% natural, gluten-free, and does not contain any preservatives or additives.
- It has a subtle earthy and grassy aroma, and it is bestowed with a strong shade of yellow or orange.
- Store the Kashmiri Saffron in a cool, dark place and avoid storing them in plastic containers or bags.
- Ingredients: Natural Kashmiri Saffron
The Kashmiri Saffron has various impressive benefits that are not only limited to the kitchen, but also in other innumerable areas.
- It improves the mood and treats mild-moderate depressive symptoms
- It is a cure for insomnia
- Improves digestion
- Relief from pre-menstrual symptoms
- Prevents Alzheimer’s Disease
- Rejuvenates and improves the quality of the skin
- Boosts Memory
A small amount of Kashmiri Saffron goes a long way in providing you with the best kinds of benefits.
How to differentiate fake Saffron/Zafran from Judhur Naturals Kashmiri Zafran?
- Kashmiri Saffron has a strong bitter taste when chewed as opposed to fake Saffron that does not have a bitter taste.
- Kashmiri Saffron floats in water whereas Fake Saffron submerges into the water.
- Once put into the water, The Kashmiri Saffron turns the water yellow and it takes some time to release the color. Although it releases the yellow-colored tint, the color of the strands remains red for some hours in the water. Fake Saffron does not color the water.