Judhur Naturals White Creamy Honey
About this product
- The White Creamy Honey is collected as a liquid and it naturally crystallizes to a smooth, creamy texture, which makes it perfect for spreading on bread or cakes.
- It is a rare and unique honey that is harvested by honeybees from the nectar of flowers like, Wild Sainfoin, Alfalfa, Firewood and White Clover and mustard.
- White Creamy Honey is of a pale white color and has a thick and creamy consistency and tastes lightly fruity. It is often compared to the taste of Rose Water.
- Just as it is one of the rarest kinds of honey, it is also extraordinarily rich in natural minerals.
- The White Creamy Honey is famous for its anti-cough benefits.
Ingredients: Raw White Creamy Honey
Along with being a source of immense antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, the White Creamy Honey has a variety of benefits
- Boosts Immune System
- Protects against Seasonal Cough and Cold
- It is a source of Vitamins and Minerals
- It acts as a tonic for reducing tiredness
- It improves blood circulation
- Helps in weight loss as it improves metabolism
- Protects against gastrointestinal diseases caused by bacteria
Benefits of Raw Honey:
Being an all-natural company, we only make use of raw honey for its unfiltered and unpasteurized characteristics. What sets apart raw honey from other kinds of honey is that it has a much higher concentration of nutrients as compared to any other form of honey and it has no additives, which makes it the most natural kind of honey.
As it is the purest kind of honey, raw organic honey undoubtedly has a variety of benefits that contribute towards the betterment of our health.
- Antioxidant Effects
- Highly nutritional
- Natural Antibacterial/Antifungal Agent
- Wound Healing
- Relieving Cough/Cold
- Treating Diarrhea
- Protection against Brain Damage and Improves Memory
- Promotes Sleep
- Helps lower BP
- Improves Cholesterol Levels
- Helps with Weight Control
- Promotes Heart Health